I hadn't even been back from France for three weeks when I purchased a plane ticket for my next vacation. In less than one month I will be getting some more stamps in my passport as I head to the Cayman Islands for five days. The beach in Nice was amazing so I'm excited to compare the Cayman beaches to the French Riviera this upcoming November.
And today the 2011 Tour de France cycling race route was announced in Paris so I will shortly begin planning my 2011 France Trip to follow the race route and root on the Schleck brothers. My dad and I got into cycling a few years ago and I can't wait to take him to France and show him a bunch of my favorite places in Paris and explore new country side towns with him. The Tour will finish on the Champs Elyssee with the Arc de Triomph in the background on the 24th of July but unfortunately timing doesn't work for us to see the end so we will start with the Prologue and follow the first week and rely on Versus to stream the last half of the race to us.

No comments:
Post a Comment